It’s official- Spring is here and it couldn’t have come any sooner! If you’re ready to pop your windows open, let the fresh air in, and do some spring cleaning this weekend, we’ve got you covered with the best spring cleaning tips!
- Clean your front door mats. If you truly want to keep your house as clean as you can, be sure to keep a front door mat clean. So this weekend, take it out of the garage, wash it, and make it do what it was made to do!
- Clean your carpets. Truth is: right now they are holding all of that dirt, salt, and melted snow from the bitter winter. Be sure to keep your kids -and guests- in a clean environment by deep cleaning your carpets this spring (or calling a professional to do it).
- Vacuum. Alright if you haven’t vacuumed all winter long, we won’t judge you- but now it’s time to get the cleaning done! Don’t want to go through the hassle of moving all the furniture? Simply move things a little to the left/a little to the right and- voila!
- Clean ceiling fixtures. Use your spring cleaning time to clean those hard-to-reach spots that we so often procrastinate on. Remove dust and dirt from ceiling fans and air-conditioner vents with a cloth and a vacuum with a soft nozzle attachment.
- Clean your light fixtures. A few minutes with a stepladder, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, and a polish cloth will give new light to your life.