Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring Circuit Board Production Associate positions immediately in New Athens, Illinois and Freeburg, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
Position Details (Circuit Board Production):
- Performing one or more repetitive operations to produce electronics products such as circuit assemblies, wire harnesses, or other electronic devices.
- Positioning parts in a specified relationship to each other using hands, tweezers, or hand tools.
- Soldering, bolting, screwing, clipping, cementing, or fastening parts together by hand or using portable power tools.
- Loading and unloading previously set up machines.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- 1st shift: 7:30am – 4:00pm.
- 1st shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- 2nd shift: 4:00pm – 12:30am.
- Monday – Friday.
- These positions have the opportunity for overtime.
- Holidays will be paid.
- These positions are currently paying from $13.00-$15.00/hour with a .50¢ pay increase upon full time hire.
- This facility is a climate-controlled environment.
Requirements (Circuit Board Production):
- Ability to lift between 5-20lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to see and handle small parts.
- Must show ability to work well in a team environment.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Circuit Board Production Associate positions? Contact our office at 618-475-3360.