Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring for a RMA Clerk for a valued client in Decatur, IL. This position interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints and returned materials and goods.
Job Details: RMA Clerk
- Earn $15.00/hour.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Temp to Hire.
Job Requirements: RMA Clerk
- Process RMA’S (Return Material Authorization) issued and received from customers.
- Coordinate incoming & in process completed RMA’s.
- Monitor on-time delivery of RMA’s.
- Track and report RMA status and location.
- Process all orders that are ready to ship and provide customer updates on shipments.
- Maintain accurate documentation/paperwork an files.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Power Point.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma/GED.
Job Benefits: RMA Clerk
- Weekly paycheck.
- Immediate benefits available.
- Potential for full-time position.