Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager to add to our internal team. Ideal candidates will have impeccable customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, people-centric environment. ISS believes in cultivating the skills of our team and offers growth potential to those desiring to advance their careers.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for increasing revenue by selling our different Staffing Solutions to new clients and supervising our sales team.
- Development of an effective sales and marketing strategy to achieve sales goals
- Research potential prospects in sales territory
- Develop relationships with key contacts in prospective client companies
- Utilize appropriate methods of communication to reach and educate prospects
- Maintain documentation of sales activity and sales reports
- Coach and counsel sales team staff
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Self-starter with strong initiative to achieve goals and a high energy level
- Good planning and organizing skills to achieve sales goals
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to analyze staffing situations and overall business needs of an organization
- Strong interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a schedule of frequent over-the-road travel with occasional overnight stays
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree in related subjects or equivalent years of experience and training
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- History of career success evidenced by increased responsibilities and/or promotions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- 90-day structured training program
- Salary potential of $75,000 – 100,000; base salary plus bonus opportunities
About ISS: Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing company that has been in business for over 28 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.
Innovative Staff Solutions is committed to giving back to the communities we serve through charitable donations and our time and effort. ISS employees are provided opportunities to participate in team outreach projects, guidance, and recognition for individual contributions within their area.
ISS is a dynamic organization led by dedicated professionals committed to exceeding expectations and overcoming obstacles. Its foundation is based on 5 pillars: People, Integrity, Innovation, Service, and Teamwork. With unparalleled skill and expertise in the industry, ISS is committed to improving the experience for its customers and employees.
EEO Statement: Innovative Staff Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and need.