Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a qualified Inside Sales Representative to add to our internal team. Ideal candidates will have vital research and communication skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. ISS believes in cultivating the skills of our team and offers growth potential to those desiring to advance their careers.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing new sales in an assigned regional territory.
- Generate new leads and sales to assist the external sales team.
- Research potential prospects in sales territory
- Cold calling and emailing potential new business for assigned territory
- Utilize appropriate methods of communication to reach and educate prospects
- Maintain documentation of sales activity and sales reports
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Self-starter with strong initiative to achieve goals and a high energy level
- Good planning and organizing skills to achieve sales goals
- Professional grammar and communication
- Strong research skills
- Ability to maintain a daily and weekly schedule
- Willingness to submit a personality profile
Education and Experience
- College degree in related subjects or equivalent years of experience and training
- Sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
Compensation & Benefits: Innovative Staff Solutions provides our employees with competitive wages and bonus programs based on qualifications and experience as well as a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays, Referral Plan, Flexible Spending Account, 401k with up to 4% company match and company events. We also provide a 90-day structured training program, continuing education, and growth opportunities.
About ISS: Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing company that has been in business for over 28 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.