Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a qualified Onsite Manager to add to our internal team. This full-time position is based in our Gibson City office. Ideal candidates will have impeccable customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, people-centric environment. ISS believes in cultivating the skills of our team and offers growth potential to those desiring to advance their careers.
- Interview and process candidates for available job opportunities.
- Make solid candidate selections to keep turnover low.
- Precisely follow all steps of the hiring process.
- Maintain a large network of qualified candidates to fill positions as they come open.
- Utilize various recruiting methods such as cold calling, talent referrals and online social media.
- Daily operation of the onsite office and required reports.
- Partner with client to ensure their business needs are met.
- Communicate with the client via phone, email and in person.
- Deliver a comprehensive on-boarding procedure for new hire orientations.
- Process new hire paperwork and drug screens for all employees placed on assignment.
- Promote a safe work environment within the manufacturing area.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to work efficiently despite interruptions.
Proven track record of being in a leadership position.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player with a sense of urgency.
- Highly dependable with the ability to work M-F 8-5 + overtime as needed
- Flexible to be “on-call” for periods of time with the use of an ISS cell phone.
Compensation & Benefits:
Innovative Staff Solutions provides our employees with competitive wages based on qualifications and experience as well as a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays, Referral Plan, Flexible Spending Account, 401k with up to 4% company match and company events. We also provide a 90-day structured training program with continuing education, and growth opportunities.
Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service, staffing company that has been in business for over 28 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 current locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri.
Innovative Staff Solutions is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve through charitable donations and giving of our time and effort. ISS employees are provided opportunities to participate in team outreach projects as well as guidance and recognition for individual contributions within their area.
ISS is a dynamic organization lead by dedicated professionals that are committed to exceeding expectations and overcoming obstacles. Its foundation is based on 5 pillars: People, Integrity, Innovation, Service, and Teamwork. With unparalleled skill and expertise in the industry, ISS is committed to constantly improving the experience for its customers and employees alike.
Innovative Staff Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and need.