Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a qualified Operations Manager to add to our internal team. Ideal candidates will have impeccable customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, people-centric environment. ISS believes in cultivating the skills of our team and offers growth potential to those desiring to advance their careers.
· FINANCIAL-MARKETING: Analyze financial reports to determine if location’s strategies are producing the desired results. Work with the marketing and recruiting department to evaluate current strategies, take appropriate action to modify strategies; and/or, ensure the application of strategies in the field as appropriate. Ensure that marketing materials are distributed to field locations and are utilized as established by Company standards, seek out local opportunities for promotion, encourage local participation by field teams.
· ADMINISTRATIVE: Monitor locations to ensure administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time, including such tasks as: Worker’s Compensation requirements, Unemployment expectations, payroll and invoice deadlines, internal hiring, and office tasks and responsibilities. Keep up to date of changes in government and state laws and regulations, which may affect operating procedures and strategy for your region.
· SUPERVISORY: Manage team of 10+ internal staff. Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and mentoring. Develop a strong team and evaluate performance and effectiveness to ensure quality leadership. Keep the morale good to reduce turnover.
· INITIATIVE: Achieve goals by being pro-active and self-starting, not passively accepting the status quo. Control results by going beyond the norm and acting assertively and focused to accomplish extraordinary results.
· COMMUNICATION: Effectively give and receive information in individual or group situations. Actively participate in meetings, internal and external. Conduct formal presentations to prospects/clients or internal employees. Ability to influence or persuade others.
· PLANNING AND ORGANIZING: Establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals. Plan proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources. Establish goals, time management and priorities.
· CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATION: Listen to and understand the client, anticipating client needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction. Listen to the clients’ problems and requests with empathy and a willingness to make an extra effort to help the client. Anticipate the clients’ needs and respond quickly, accurately, and professionally. Maintain flexible schedules to service clients’ request and/or handle concerns.
· JUDGMENT: Develop alternative courses of action and make decisions which are based on logical assumptions, and which reflect facts. Use the information available to develop alternative possibilities, understand the pros and cons of each alternative and choose the most appropriate course of action. Be able to make solid decisions that result in the best outcome.
· Mandatory travel with company vehicle, which may include overnight stays. Travel is 60-80% of the work week on average.
· 2-year degree or equivalent experience.
· A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Detail oriented, organized and work efficiently despite interruptions.
· Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
· Highly dependable and able to work overtime as needed.
· Hold a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
· Flexible Spending Account
· 401k with up to 4% company
· 90-day structured training program with continuing education, and growth opportunities.
· All expenses are paid for overnight travel including company vehicle, hotel accommodations and meals.
· Salary: $60,000-70,000/year
Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service, staffing company that has been in business for over 29 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 current locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri.
Innovative Staff Solutions is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve through charitable donations and giving of our time and effort. ISS employees are provided opportunities to participate in team outreach projects as well as guidance and recognition for individual contributions within their area.
ISS is a dynamic organization lead by dedicated professionals that are committed to exceeding expectations and overcoming obstacles. Its foundation is based on 5 pillars: People, Integrity, Innovation, Service, and Teamwork. With unparalleled skill and expertise in the industry, ISS is committed to constantly improving the experience for its customers and employees alike.
Innovative Staff Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and need.