Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative for a client in Arcola, IL. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and account management experience to bring to the position. This is an intent to hire position with growth opportunity.
Job Details: Customer Service Representative
- Earn $18.00/hour.
- Potential overtime during peak season (March-May) with possible added hours, including Saturday.
Job Requirements: Customer Service Representative
- 3 to 5 years previous customer service experience.
- MS Office work experience using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listener and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred or 3-5 years work experience.
Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
- Work in a liaison role between sales, customers and other departments.
- Manage contracts and relationships to maintain goodwill and long-term commitment with customers.
- Serve as a product-line expert and advisor to sales reps and key decision-makers on the account.
- Assist with new business development in assigned territory and identify areas of improvement or alternative products to increase sales.
- Track key account metrics.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Job Benefits: Customer Service Representative
- Weekly paychecks.
- Immediate benefits.
- Opportunity to be hired on by client.