Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring an Accounting Clerk for a client in Decatur, IL. The Accounting Clerk works under the supervision of the Accounting Manager to maintain and analyze cost accounting records, produce daily customer invoices for all shipped products and provide support to Accounting Manager as needed.
Job Details: Accounting Clerk
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Analyze the profit/loss value of the flow of materials with shop floor orders.
- Load monetary investment (material costs) into provided software program.
- Cross analysis of cost accounting associated with routing, labor, and material costs.
- Billing and printing the invoices for daily product shipments.
Job Requirements: Accounting Clerk
- Associates Degree with focus in accounting.
- 2-4 years experience in basic accounting.
- 1-2 years experience in cost accounting preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access.
- Efficient in 10-key data entry.
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Ability to use Algebraic methods to solve cost accounting issues.
Job Benefits: Accounting Clerk
- Weekly paychecks.
- Immediate health benefits.
- Opportunity for full-time hire!