Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a client in Mattoon, IL. This position is primarily responsible for handling patient & insurance payments.
Job Details: Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Monday-Friday work week (8:00am – 4:30pm).
- Handle patient & insurance payments.
- Posting payments received to the correct accounts.
- Perform managed care adjustments and denials on insurance vouchers.
- Contact insurance companies if necessary for assistance in posting of payments.
- Assist with billing questions and collects payments from patients.
- Prepares and handled GL receipts and transfers.
- Assist in other areas as requested.
Job Requirements: Accounts Receivable Clerk
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer driven.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 1 year clerical experience.
- Previous accounting experience preferred.
Job Benefits: Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Weekly paychecks.
- Immediate health benefits.
- 3 month contract with the opportunity for full-time hire!