Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Assembly positions in Princeton, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Follow standardized work orders to assemble parts.
- Test assembled parts before prepping for shipping.
- Pick up boxes or bags of parts and load onto pallets.
- Scan items to the appropriate location.
- Use equipment to move pallets.
- Obtain Kanban cards for orders.
- Label and verify orders.
- Use of Sawzall and pry bars to open crates.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Separate paper, plastic, etc.
- Complete daily job cards.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift: 6:30am – 3:15pm.
- Monday – Friday with the possibility for mandatory overtime that could include weekends.
- Earn $15.00/hour.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shifts.
- Previous light industrial/assembly experience is preferred.
- Must show great attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, speak fluent English.
- Second interview with client is required.
Full-Time Hire Benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits (low premiums!).
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) with company contribution.
- Educational tuition reimbursement.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Assembly positions? Contact our office at 812-401-2909.