Innovative Staff Solutions at Hydro-Gear is seeking hard-working, goal-driven individuals to join our team. Multiple positions available with Innovative Staff Solutions in Sullivan – after 90 days employees are eligible for FULL TIME hire with the client – Great career opportunities available! Employees will be responsible for building units in high volumes while maintaining quality standards and fulfilling a daily goal that meets our customer’s needs.
Position Details & Benefits:
- Pay up to $14/HR
- Opportunity for Full-Time Hire after 90 Days
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- All Shifts Available
- Excellent Climate-Controlled & Drug-Free Work Environment
- Weekly Paychecks
- Earned Paid Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay after 30 Days
- Immediate Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability)
- Install parts in specified relationship to each other as outlined in training & documentation.
- Operate equipment, such as hand & torque tools, presses, washers & functionality test stands in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accuracy while assembling products at different workstations & assembly lines.
- Stock & set up assigned work stations according to set up sheet & line documentation.
- Provide assistance to other work stations & co-workers when needed.
- Maintain a clean & organized work environment.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Consistently be at work on time & correctly utilize time-keeping systems.
- Follow instructions; respond to management direction; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time.
Questions? Give us a call at 217-728-4972.