Innovative Staff Solutions
Currently seeking hard-working, goal-driven individuals to join an expanding team of Assembly and Machine Operators in Sullivan, IL. The ideal candidate will possess prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Assembly and Machine Operators
- Install parts in specified relationship to each other as outlined in training and documentation.
- Operate equipment, such as hand & torque tools, presses, washers, and functionality test stands in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accuracy while assembling products at different workstations, and assembly lines.
- Stock and set up assigned work stations according to set up sheet and line documentation.
- Provide assistance to other work stations and co-workers when needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Consistently be at work on time and correctly utilize time-keeping systems.
- Follow instructions; respond to management direction; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time.
Requirements of the Assembly and Machine Operators
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Previous manufacturing experience
Compensation for the Assembly and Machine Operator
- Pay up to $14.22/HR
- Opportunity for full-time hire after 90 Days
- Excellent climate-controlled & drug-free work environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Earned paid vacation time
- Holiday pay after 30 Days
- Immediate health benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability)
Questions? Give us a call at 217-728-4972.