Innovative Staff Solutions at Hydro-Gear is seeking hard working, goal driven individuals to join our team. Multiple positions available with Innovative Staff Solutions in Sullivan – after 90 days employees are eligible for FULL TIME hire with the client – Great career opportunities available! Employees will be responsible for building units in high volumes while maintaining quality standards and fulfilling a daily goal that meets our customer’s needs.
– Installs parts in specified relationship to each other as outlined in training and documentation.
– The ability to operate equipment, such as hand and torque tools, presses, washers and functional test stands, in a fast paced environment.
– Capable of maintaining accuracy while assembling products at different workstations and assembly lines.
– Stock and set up assigned work station according to set up sheet and line documentation.
– Provide assistance to other work stations and co-workers when needed.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
– To wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
– Is consistently at work on time and correctly utilizes time keeping system.
– Follows instructions, responds to management direction; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time.
Position Details & Benefits:
– Assembly Operators & Machine Operators (Machine Operators – HS Diploma/GED Required)
– All Shifts Available
– Excellent Climate Controlled & Clean/Drug Free Work Environment
– Weekly Paychecks
– Earned Paid Vacation Time
– Holiday Pay After 30 Days
– Immediate Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability)
– Full Time Hire Opportunities with the client after 90 days
– $11.80 – $12.80/hr. (depending on the shift)
Questions? Give us a call at (217) 728-4972.