Innovative Staff Solutions in Mattoon, IL is seeking hard working, goal driven individuals to join our team. After 90 days employees are eligible for Full Time hire with the client. Assembly & Machine Operators are responsible for building units in high volumes while maintaining quality standards and fulfilling a daily goal that meets our customer’s needs.
– Installs parts in specified relationship to each other as outlined in training and documentation.
– The ability to operate equipment, such as hand and torque tools, presses, washers and functional test stands, in a fast paced environment.
– Capable of maintaining accuracy while assembling products at different workstations and assembly lines
– Stock and set up assigned work station according to set up sheet and line documentation.
– Provide assistance to other work stations and co-workers when needed.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
– To wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
– Is consistently at work on time and correctly utilizes time keeping system.
– Follows instructions, responds to management direction; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time.
Position Details & Benefits:
– Assembly Operators & Machine Operators (Machine Operators – HS Diploma/GED Required)
– All Shifts Available
– Excellent Climate Controlled & Clean/Drug Free Work Environment
– Weekly Paychecks
– Earned Paid Vacation Time
– Holiday Pay After 30 Days
– Immediate Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability)
– Full Time Hire Opportunities with the client after 90 days
– Pay up to $14/HR!
Mattoon Branch | 704 Broadway Ave | Mattoon, IL | (217) 235-2299