Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Assembly and Die Cast Machine Operator positions in Sparta, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Following core operating values and safety standards and requirements in all work and team activities.
- Performing machine set up and shut down processes.
- Performing hand assembly tasks on various parts.
- Performing all cleaning and finishing on each part.
- Monitoring the product quality using required gauges and inspection criteria.
- Handling scrap as instructed in work area procedures.
- Adjusting machines as needed and performing light repair work.
- Molding and pressing new parts out of melted metal.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Monday – Friday.
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am.
- Sunday – Thursday.
- These positions are entry-level and require no prior manufacturing experience.
- They are also offering on the job robotics training!
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred when going full-time.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Assembly and Die Cast Machine Operator positions? Contact our office at 618-708-3066.