Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Assembly Operator positions in Terre Haute, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Operating individual process stations on assigned equipment.
- Clearing errors on production lines.
- Reporting any quality issues or line issue to production lead or supervisor.
- Performing changeovers according to work instructions.
- Accurate completion of associated paperwork and data entry.
- Performing 5S and housekeeping standards
- Assisting and performing scrape counts.
- Stocking lines with components if required.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 4:30pm.
- Off Shift: 7:00pm – 5:30am.
- Monday – Thursday
- 1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm.
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm.
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:30am.
- Monday – Friday
- These positions are offering $200 weekly bonuses with perfect attendance! This bonus will give you the opportunity to earn up to $18.00/hour! Special promotions and incentives may end at any time.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for over 27 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Assembly Operator positions? Contact our office at 812-233-3742.