Innovative Staff Solutions has positions available for Billing Audit Analysts with a client in Mattoon, IL. This is an indefinite, temporary project. However; for those candidates that show strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills and good work ethic there is the potential to be hired by the Company after 90 days.
Job Details: Billing Audit Analyst
- Earn $18.00/hour.
- 4 days per week between 7am-6pm (can pick your own schedule to work 30-40 hours per week).
Job Responsibilities: Billing Audit Analyst
- Responsible for auditing customer billing records.
- Identify commercial products provided compared to services and fees applied to the account.
- Identify discrepancies where billing does not align with services provided.
- Record discrepancies as applicable on the respective account.
- Complete daily report of all accounts reviewed and findings uncovered.
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss the overall project with the Manager of the project.
Job Qualifications: Billing Audit Analyst
- High Diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to keep detailed records of work activity and work assignments.
- Ability to work proficiently with billing systems and other customer database applications.