We are a family owned premier staffing agency, who have been in business for 23 years, and still growing! We are seeking a motivated, results-driven Business Development Manager to expand our client base in the Northern Illinois area. This position will work out of the Peru, IL office and be 75% in the field. The successful candidate will understand what motivates clients and know how to tap into those needs. This candidate will be accountable for achieving growth and hitting sales targets. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we would be excited to talk to you. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through excellent customer service.
– Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region
– Monitor the current accounts across the region and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets.
– Generate leads and close new deals.
– Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
– Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key prospects.
– Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all sales activities.
– Maintain thorough working knowledge of all services offered as well as those of the competition, i.e., marketing share, pricing, services offered, etc.
– Share knowledge with other branches and Corporate on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
– Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
– Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
– Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
– Four-year college degree or 3 years of equivalent leadership experience.
– Minimum of four years related experience with strong emphasis on sales.
– Proven track record of business to business sales experience.
– Excellent negotiation skills.
– Strong decision-making abilities.
– Able to travel as needed within our regions.
– Excellent leadership, managerial, organizational and communication skills.
– Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change.
– Highly dependable with the ability to work flexible/extended hours as needed.
– Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
– Professional appearance and attitude.
– Strong sense of urgency.