Do you have a passion for electronics? Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Circuit Board Production positions in Decatur, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
Position Duties (Circuit Board Production):
- Assembling circuit boards for electronics.
- Operating a machine that runs and tests circuit boards.
- Sitting or standing positions are available.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- These positions are entry-level and require no prior manufacturing experience – recent high school graduates are welcome!
Position Details (Circuit Board Production):
- Steady income with full-time hours guaranteed.
- This is a clean, quiet, and climate-controlled environment.
- Steel-toed shoes are not required.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- Monday – Friday with the potential for overtime.
- These positions pay up to 15.00/hour.
Requirements (Circuit Board Production):
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be open to working overtime as needed.
- Manufacturing/machine operator experience preferred, but not required.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Production positions? Contact our office at 217-872-3788