Innovative Staff Solutions is offering CNC Machine Programmer/Quality Control positions in Buda, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Operate a CNC sheet metal programmer.
- Inspect final products for quality and imperfections.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Monday – Friday.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 75-100lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with AutoCad or Solidworks is a plus.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our CNC Machine Programmer/Quality Control positions? Contact our office at 217-731-1120.