Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring for Customer Service Order Entry Representatives for a client in Arcola, IL. This position is responsible for creating paperwork needed to fulfill sales orders submitted for manufacturing apparel products. This includes verifying, updating, and correcting custom apparel orders, product items, and manufacturing paperwork to ensure accuracy.
Job Details: Customer Service Order Entry Representative
- Earn $18.00/hour.
- Mon-Fri 7:30-4:00pm; OT will be mandatory up to 12 hrs and Saturdays during peak season (March-May)
- This is a Seasonal position for 9-10 months from Sept-June (at the end of the season some employees could be hired FT)
Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Order Entry Representative
- Reviews, enters, and processes orders received from customers, sales professionals, and bookstores following policies and guidelines.
- Inputs sales order details into the business system, verifying the order for accuracy against the order paperwork.
- Sends orders to customer service representatives, inside sales professionals, and various company personnel to resolve questions and retrieve missing information.
- Assists with sales order deposits, stock, and sample inventories, and building collateral marketing stocks.
- Collects paperwork, filing, and handles customer and/or sales professional mailings, and other duties as assigned.
- Learn aspects of team members job duties to give a helping hand when they are away.
Job Requirements: Customer Service Order Entry Representative
- HS/GED Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Data Entry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally through email and interpersonal communication
- Positive Attitude
- Weekly Paychecks
- Immediate Benefits