Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative for a valued client in Decatur, IL. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and have a strong attention to detail, customer service experience, and the ability to work in a faced paced environment! Temporary position with the opportunity for full-time hire! Apply today!
Job Details (Customer Service Representative):
- Earn $16.00/HR.
- 1st Shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week.
Job Responsibilities (Customer Service Representative):
- Perform basic clerical duties including data entry, answering phones, copying and filing.
- Posting payments utilizing internal accounting software.
- Ability to learn the customers products and accounts, orders, and delivery dates to communicate that information to necessary departments for production purposes and meet on-time delivery goals then communicate schedules to the customer for best delivery dates and expected delays.
- Communicate with customers to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing questions, and perform necessary follow up.
- Tracking shipped orders.
- Training provided.
Job Requirements (Customer Service Representative):
- High School Diploma.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Proficient in general computer use and Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Good communication skills and great customer service skills.
Job Benefits (Customer Service Representative):
- Weekly paychecks.
- Immediate health benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Opportunity for full-time hire with additional benefits.