Join Innovative Staff Solutions as we are seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative for a prestigious client in Effingham, IL. We’re on the lookout for an individual with a vibrant personality, keen attention to detail, prior customer service experience, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a temporary position with the potential for full-time hire!
- First Shift (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Monday to Friday
- Obtain customer benefits from the insurance company.
- Review the insurance browser to identify order processing procedures while verifying benefits.
- Check for discrepancies and inaccuracies, ensuring coverage criteria are met.
- Assign new orders to the authorization department when needed and obtain additional documentation.
- Accurately complete the Insurance verification form and Med Act, including customer and order pages
- Work on the daily callback report
- Identify missing information to process orders and communicate it to CSR 2 through a “NEED” note.
- Call patients to acknowledge receipt of the order and obtain any missing information they can provide.
- Update audit history tab as information is obtained.
- Process cancellations and voids
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of a Drug Screen
- 1-2 years of customer service with insurance and/or medical background required.
- Proficient in a clerical, office setting; familiarity with standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines
- Weekly paychecks
- Immediate benefits available
- Opportunity for permanent employment with the company