Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative for a valued client in Mattoon, IL. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and have a strong attention to detail, customer service experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment! Temporary position with the opportunity for full-time hire!
- Second Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Monday – Friday
- Earn $19.00/hour.
- Process orders, receipts, and inventory updates in multiple Warehouse Management Systems and/or Truck Management Systems.
- Coordinate truck drivers upon check-in, assignment of dock doors, and process completed paperwork at time of departure.
- Communicate status of inbound and outbound orders with warehouse personnel.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in a professional manner.
- Serve as first point of contact to resolve customer issues.
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues.
- Maintain and file documentation in an organized and comprehensive way.
- Monitor progress of delivery routes.
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift/move up to 20lbs.
- On occasion, may stand and walk for the majority of shift, up to 5 hours at a time.
- 2+ years of experience in office/call center setting preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in transportation routing/dispatching/warehouse preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; Warehouse Management System knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Have a positive attitude with a willingness and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure/fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player and support other team members.
- Must be able to wear appropriate safety PPE.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Immediate benefits available.
- Opportunity to be hired by the company.