Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Garage Door Fabrication/Assembly positions in Arthur, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Upon full-time hire in this position, you have the potential to earn $20.40/hour! Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
Position Details for Fabrication Associates:
- Read production lists and perform work as assigned by department supervisor or foreman.
- Fabricate industrial sized track for overhead rolling.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Use automated machinery, hand tools, power tools, saws, carts, presses, forklifts, powder coating guns, and paints.
- Read tape measure with accuracy.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods in the proper area for shipment or storage.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- 8-12-hour shifts, 1st and 2nd shifts.
- Monday – Friday with the possibility for overtime.
- This facility is a climate-controlled environment.
- This position pays up to $19.40/hour – eligible for a $1.00 raise upon full-time hire.
Requirements for Fabrication Associates:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift 60-80lbs repetitively for 8-12 hours a day.
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours a day.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate, hear, and apply directions given.
- Six months of solid factory or warehousing experience is preferred – looking for longevity in work history.
- Must show great attendance habits.
- Must possess the ability to work as a team or independently.
Full-Time Hire Benefits:
This opportunity includes the potential to transition into full-time employment with our client. Once transitioned, full-time employees enjoy:
- Earn a $1.00 raise at the time of going full-time.
- Weekly pay.
- Climate controlled working environment.
- On-site medical facility to all FT employees on company’s medical insurance.
- Safety glasses/boot allowances.
- Growth opportunity (several team leads started out in entry level positions!).
- Very family-like environment.
- Very safety minded company who looks out for their employees.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Garage Door Fabrication/Assembly Associate positions? Contact our office at 217-295-2288.