Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a dedicated HR Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting a valued client’s HR department’s operations in Effingham, IL. If you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment and are committed to helping us attract, retain, and develop top talent, we want to hear from you. Join us in our mission to build a stronger, more engaged workforce and contribute to the success of our organization.
- First Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- Monday – Friday.
- Earn $21/hour!
- Electronic filing in client’s PHR system.
- Answering phones.
- RPM time keeping.
- Employee interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- HR experience is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new software programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Be a team player and support other team members.
Full-Time Hire Benefits:
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
- Health savings account.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible spending account.
- Professional development assistance.
- Referral program.
- Relocation assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement.