Innovative Staff Solutions is accepting applications for positions in Nashville, IL. Manufacturing positions include: Assembly Operators, Paint Inspectors, and Quality Review positions. Apply today for more position details!
Job Responsibilities & Duties (but not limited to):
– Responsible for unloading, assembling and loading the finished parts into the racks to be shipped to our customers at the assembly plants.
– Unloads parts off of WIP racks and inspects parts for defects.
– Assembles parts according to each part’s specifications using hand tools such as screw guns, rivet guns, etc., while keeping up with the speed of the moving production line. Repairs and reworks parts as necessary.
– Operates scanners to identify parts and print appropriate labels.
– Places appropriate identification stickers in parts.
– Performs inventory audits and reconciles daily electronic transactions.
– Applies part protection film and / or protective covers to finished parts as required.
– $13.21 – $13.71/HR
– All shifts Available
– Earned Paid Vacation Time
– Bonus Opportunities Available
– Weekly Paychecks
– Overtime Available
– Immediate Health Benefits
– Full-Time Hire
Questions? Give us a call at (618) 464-0084.