Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Lead Warehouse Operator positions in Shelbyville, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Operate designated machinery.
- Complete start-up and shut down procedures.
- Perform change-over of tooling.
- Trouble-shoot machine and production problems.
- Ensure product is a quality product, adjust and inform as needed.
- Work in a productive and safe manner.
- Follow production schedule by machine and design.
- Complete necessary production reports.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Day Shift: 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- Night Shift: 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- 12-hour shifts with rotating schedule – one week employees work 36 hours, the next they work 48 hours, and so on.
- Earn up to $22.36/hour!
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, lowering 30lbs from height of 4 ft, and carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to stand for the duration of your shift.
- 3+ years of machine operation experience within a manufacturing environment required.
- Advanced mechanical background and skill to perform technical tasks
- Able to use hand tools properly and safely.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-task environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Lead Warehouse Operator positions? Contact our office at 217-872-8300.