Midland States Bank
Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring a Loan Servicing Specialist for a client in Effingham, IL. The ideal candidate will have previous banking, data entry, or customer service experience and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. This is a full time/temporary position supporting our client’s mortgage division with processing loan agreements. This is a short assignment and it is projected to last up to 6 months.
Job Details for Loan Servicing Specialist:
- $15.50-$17.50/HR, based off skillset
- Monday-Friday work week
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Open and sort mail
- Scan and index insurance documents
- Research, contact insurance agents, and conduct system maintenance
Job Duties for Loan Servicing Specialist:
- Receives, validates and completes basic loan maintenance requests.
- Processes loan payments and payoffs
- Performs loan research; able to answer and resolve basic inquiries.
- Scans, files, and re-files documents in the bank’s imaging system as related to loan servicing tasks performed.
- Performs credit card basic maintenance and new card booking audit
- Ensures that all collateral ticklers are set according to the specifications outlined in the lending agreements/documentation.
- Review, tracks, and update collateral through reports and escalates exceptions
- Tracks and updates hazard insurance collateral; sending out reminder letters when necessary to meet government guidelines.
- Proactively works all aged collateral items
- Disburses escrow payments and processes escrow refunds
- Processes/sorts Corporate mail and disburses department mail
- Onboards consumer loans onto bank’s Core system
- Escalates questionable transactions and reoccurring issues to management in a clear and timely manner.
- Provides exceptional customer service to our customers and business partners
- Consistently meets all regulatory and legal guidelines surrounding all assigned functions.
- Observes all security, privacy and compliance requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements for Loan Servicing Specialist:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of previous relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new software and programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Job Benefits for Loan Servicing Specialist:
- Weekly paychecks
- Immediate health benefits