Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Machine Operator positions in Peru, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
Position Details (Machine Operator):
- Loading and unloading fixtures.
- Performing routine visual and gauge inspections.
- Running designated processes in your assigned area.
- Maintaining productivity at 90%.
- Completing operator maintenance and quality checks.
- Maintaining clean and organized machine and work area.
- Filling out labor tickets, work order sheets, and non-conforming tags accurately.
- Performing secondary operations as assigned.
- First Shift: 5:00am – 3:30pm.
- Second Shift: 3:30pm – 2:00am (Training for Second Shift will be during First Shift hours).
- Monday – Friday with the possibility for mandatory overtime.
- Earn up to $17.00/hour.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have prior CNC Machining experience for Machine Operator positions.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
Full-Time Hire Benefits:
This opportunity includes the potential to transition into full-time employment with our client. Once transitioned, full-time employees enjoy:
- Paid time off.
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Company provided life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Machine Operator positions? Contact our office at 815-780-8695.