Innovative Staff Solutions is offering a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician position in Bloomingdale, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Analyzes all mechanical, electrical, and operational problems with production and facility equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair.
- Maintains, services, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- Maintains, tests, and repairs various types of programmable controls.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and orderly work area.
- Performs scheduled on-call duties and is available for overtime on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical (medium voltage 480v 3 phase), pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial environment.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and equipment manuals to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Electrical degree/certification OR 2 years previous Industrial Electrician experience required.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician position? Contact our office at 765-764-0690.