Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Material Handler positions in Paris, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Loading, unloading, and transporting material to keep parts moving throughout the facility.
- Moving parts and/or finished goods to process areas throughout the plant.
- Properly placing Kanban cards on parts and finished good leaving departments.
- Supplying operators with empty roll-around racks, baskets, tubs, etc.
- Utilizing time efficiently to move parts in a timely manner.
- Ensuring products stay within the yellow line through the facility.
- Helping to ensure strict adhere to all safety policies and practices.
- Helping maintain good 6S’ within the department.
- Assisting in all cleaning operators.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:30 pm or 4:00pm – 12:30pm.
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am.
- Monday – Friday with overtime available on Saturday.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED is required for full-time hire.
- Must complete training courses for forklift operations.
- Must have current forklift certification.
- Must be able to distinguish small details and colors.
- Must possess strong organizational, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for over 27 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Material Handler positions? Contact our office at 812-233-3742.