Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a Network Administrator to join our Corporate team. We are a family owned staffing agency based in Mattoon, IL in business for 26 years, with 20 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Kentucky. This candidate must have exceptional customer service with a proven track record of managing an IT infrastructure. In this role some travel could be required to our locations as needed.
Responsibilities include all aspects of managing our IT infrastructure including but not limited to those described below.
- Willingness to be held accountable for results
- Ability and willingness to learn technical information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Certifications from Microsoft will be given higher consideration
- Administer security issues pertaining to any access including VPN and firewall security.
- Support day to day operations of user workstations and infrastructure
- Provide new user IT training
- Creative thinker being in the know of new technology trends
- Jack of all trades in IT: Server management, Desktop management, Network planning, Peripheral management and user support
- IIS Web hosting and domain management
- VoIP knowledge and experience
- Backup and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity and Contingency
- 2 or more years of experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- 2 or more years of experience with Windows desktop systems
- 2 or more years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and Lync Server
- 2 or more years of experience with SQL Server
- 2 or more years of experience with server systems up to Server 2012
- 2 or more years of experience with General server/networking troubleshooting, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy/Active Directory management
- 2 or more years of experience with network design, architecture and implementation
- 2 or more years of experience with virtual environments (Xen)
- 2 or more years of experience with wireless, routing and switching