Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Operator positions in Gibson City, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- 1st Shift: 5:00am – 3:30pm.
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm – 2:30am.
- Monday – Thursday with possible mandatory overtime.
- These positions are paying from $16.00-16.75/hour!
- This facility is a climate-controlled environment.
- $200/weekend attendance incentives are given when all mandated shifts are worked, and you volunteer to work (and successfully complete) an additional Friday and/or Saturday.
- These positions are also offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus. – paid out after first 60 days if all requirements are met.
- Working cooperatively to ensure the client meets and exceeds quality, efficiency, cleanliness, and safety goals.
- Packing filled, sealed primary packages into secondary packaging.
- Stacking filled cases for shipment.
- Removing any defective primary or secondary packages and reworking them.
- Applying pallet tags or placards based on specifications or as instructed.
- Staging product using a hand jack.
- Informing Forklift Operators when pallets are completed.
- Communicating and reporting any off-quality or questionable packaging to Machine Operators.
- Safeguarding the confidentiality of customer, company, vendor, and employee information.
- Visually inspecting product and removing defective, damaged, or off quality materials from the production line.
- Packing product and placing it in finished cartons for sealing or other handling.
- Constructing, marking, staging, and delivering boxes or other secondary packaging for us on the line.
- Stacking materials on skids and slip sheet accordingly.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be open to working overtime.
- Must have experience reading tape measure, understanding pressure gauges, and temperatures.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Operator positions? Contact our office at 217-731-1120.