Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Processor positions in Jacksonville, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Grading donated goods according to quality specifications.
- Sorting product into appropriate bins and assigning prices.
- Determining season of product and placing them in appropriate bins.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Assisting with trash and salvage removal.
- Participating in required training.
- Effectively managing time to ensure that work is completed.
- Monitoring and assisting in the prevention of loss and safety risks.
- Staying abreast of position-related knowledge including brand names.
- Ensuring that the customer’s perspective is a driving force behind customer satisfaction.
- Seeking to understand the customer’s circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs.
- Building customer awareness around our mission.
- Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee and customer safety.
- Initiating action to maintain daily production targets.
- Seeking to understand individual differences and values to build workplace relationship.
- Learning and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned.
- Day Shift: 6:55am – 3:25pm.
- Monday – Friday.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Ability to work with exposure to heat and cold.
- Ability to reach overhead, repetitively.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel repetitively.
- Ability to fasten and unfasten buttons on clothing.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Must possess strong team-work capabilities.
- Must possess ability to be exposed to allergens including dirt, dust, mold, metals, rubber, plastics, latex, and pet hair.
- Must be able to evaluate quality of goods and identify undesirable odor on product.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Processor positions? Contact our office at 217-585-1620.