Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Production Associate positions in Terre Haute, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
Position Details for Production Associates:
- Putting door components together.
- Assembling door tracks and counting/cutting various products.
- Moving door panels in and out of the foam injection area.
- Loading completed orders onto trucks.
- Pulling and stacking door parts to place in designated areas.
- Cutting glass and placing the glass in windows for assembly.
- First Shift: 6:30am – 5:00pm.
- Monday – Friday.
- This facility is a climate-controlled environment.
Requirements for Production Associates:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more for 8-12 hours a day.
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours a day.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate, hear, and apply directions given.
- Six months of solid factory or warehousing experience is preferred.
- Must show great attendance habits.
- Must possess the ability to work as a team or independently.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS, you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for over 26 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Production Associate positions? Contact our office at 217-295-2288.