Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Production Associate positions in Ottawa, IL. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Start machines or equipment to begin production processes.
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Align and position materials to ensure accurate production and application of content and sealing.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- 1st shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:00pm.
- 2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:00am.
- 3rd shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00pm-6:00am.
- This position is paying up to $15.00/hour depending on the shift worked.
- This position offers advancement opportunities, as well as opportunities for pay increases based on good performance and attendance even before full-time hire!
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to stand for the duration of the assigned shift.
- Must be able to perform optimally within varied temperature manufacturing conditions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to perform routine bending and stooping.
- These positions are entry-level, no experience is required.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Production positions? Contact our office at 815-780-8695.