Innovative Staff Solutions
Currently seeking General Production Workers to fill immediate openings in Nashville, IL. Ideal candidates will be team orientated with great work experience and overall reliable attendance.
Compensation for the Production Worker:
- Starting pay is $13.88-$14.38/HR based on assigned shift
- Weekly Paychecks
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Full-Time Potential
- Overtime Available
- Immediate Health Benefits
Responsibilities of the Production Worker:
- Places appropriate identification stickers in parts.
- Removes grounding clips and/or tabs as necessary.
- Applies part protection film and/or covers to parts as required.
- Unloads parts from the paint line.
- Loads all parts into appropriate racks to be sent to the next downstream customer.
- Verifies accuracy of parts and tags using a handheld scanner.
- Performs basic maintenance on racks: poles, foam, pouches, etc.
- Places identification tags in racks and ensures removal of obsolete tags.
- Performs part sorts and cover sorts as needed.
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record and works overtime as required.
- Maintains a clean work area per 5S guidelines.
- Performs safety audits and maintains a safe work environment.
- Participates in department meetings.
- Completes documentation of activities as required.
- Submits cost reduction and Innovation ideas.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of continuous work experience
- Must work well with others
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to at least meet the physical demands as defined by the current production requirements and the job function evaluation
- Must be able to work in a Manufacturing environment using normal PPE and safety precautions
Nashville, IL Branch
238 E Adams St, Suite 3
Nashville, IL 62263