Innovative Staff Solutions
Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring Production Workers in Gibson City, IL. These positions are on 1st & 2nd shifts with newly increased pay rates! Schedule your phone interview today!
Job Details & Benefits:
- 1st Shift | 5:00 am – 3:30 pm
- 2nd Shift | 3:30 pm – 2:00 am
- Monday-Thursday work week
- Climate Controlled Work Environment
- Weekly Paychecks
- Immediate Health Benefits
- Full Time Hire Opportunities
- Overall focus of this position is to ensure that the client meets and exceeds quality, efficiency, cleanliness and safety goals by working cooperatively with and assisting other members of the production team.
- Perform repetitive duties while standing
- Pack filled, sealed primary packages into secondary packaging per the packaging instructions provided
- Stack filled cases for shipment per the instructions provided
- Remove any defective primary or secondary packages and rework them
- Apply pallet tags or placards per specification in the Bluebook or as instructed by the Machine Operator
- Stage product using the hand jack and inform Forklift Operator when pallets are complete.
- Keep pace with the production rate of the line.
- Communicate with Machine Operator on any off quality or questionable package.
- Report any issue to Machine Operator or Production Supervisor
- Safeguard the confidentiality of customer, company, vendor, and employee information.
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance appropriate for the position and the situation.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Visually inspect product and remove defective, damaged, or off quality materials from production line.
- Pack product per specifications and place in finished cartons for sealing or other handling.
- Stack product per specifications
- Construct, mark, stage and deliver boxes or other secondary packaging for use on the line.
- Stack materials on skids and slip sheets according to the Bluebook
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary, or required by the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and Plant Operations Manager.
- Ability to maintain a positive and productive relationship with co-workers and others with whom the position may have contact.
- Willingness to work as a team member and help out where needed to ensure maximum process efficiency.
- Willingness to work overtime when asked.
- Keep, all information pertaining to our operations (products, customers, production details, etc.) confidential.
Questions? Give us a call at 217-784-5265