Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Quality Control positions in Terre Haute, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Inspecting products and materials to ensure they are of high quality and meet safety standards.
- Reporting any quality issues or line issues to production lead or supervisor.
- Accurate completion of associated paperwork and data entry.
- Performing 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Stocking lines with components if required.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Rotating Day Shift: 6:00am – 6:30pm.
- Rotating Night Shift: 6:00pm – 6:30am.
- Sunday – Saturday rotating shifts with the possibility for overtime.
- These positions pay starting at $16.25/HR
- Special offers or promotions may be discontinued at any time.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
Full-Time Hire Benefits:
This opportunity includes the potential to transition into full-time employment with our client. Once transitioned, full-time employees enjoy:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Become part of the union.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Quality Control positions? Contact our office at 812-233-3742.