Get out on the road! Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Robotic Welder positions. Overnight travel required. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- OVERNIGHT WEEKLY TRAVEL REQUIRED.
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, INSURANCE, and RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION.
- WEEKLY PER DIEM.
- Conduct initial daily startup on the machines, adjust settings on controls to ensure that the product meets specifications and quality standards based on blueprint, accurately confirming the dimensions and tolerances.
- Properly set Automated Tooling according to work order/schedule.
- Inspect product to verify conformance to specifications.
- Load raw materials, parts, etc., into the Automated Tooling. May include the use of an overhead crane, forklift, hand-powered carts, or carrying materials by hand.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment and machines.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Second Shift: 5:00pm – 3:30am.
- Monday – Friday with mandatory overtime as needed.
- Earn $28.00/hour plus weekly per diem.
- Must be able to process pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
- Robotic experience required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see, walk, bend, reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, twist, crawl, carry, climb (including ladders), work overhead, push, and pull.
- Ability to maneuver large parts and assemblies (up to 350 pounds) by pushing, pulling, and flipping them into place utilizing material handling lifting devices.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, weld symbols, tape measures, gauges, etc.
- Ability to set a welding machine, including the gas, volts, amps, and wire speed to weld in a variety of positions.
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, temporary traveling, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!