Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Department Foreman in Buda, IL., Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- 1st shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm – may be required to work later if needed as this is a management role.
Position Duties (Shipping/Receiving Dept. Foreman):
- Field phone calls that pertain to shipping.
- Ensure that shipping quotas are met.
- Confirm received orders for accuracy and enter the same into the computer system within 24 hours.
- Verify shipping readiness and information.
- Work with all the trucking companies to obtain the best rates possible.
- Inspect every sales order when received for possible errors.
- File damage claims.
- Complete export shipping documentation.
- Review all incoming invoices from freight lines to ensure payment accuracy.
- Observe, adhere, and facilitate a safe work environment abiding by all safety procedures and standards of the company and OSHA.
- Use good housekeeping procedures making sure all areas are clean and free of any safety hazards.
Requirements (Shipping/Receiving Dept. Foreman):
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 75-100lbs.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be open to working overtime.
- Must have an maintain a valid driver’s license
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well with other departments.
- Must possess average computer skills and have a familiarity with Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Foreman positions? Contact our office at 815-780-8695.