Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring for a Staff Accountant for a client in Effingham, IL. This is a 3-month position working with the finance team supporting the monthly accounting cycle for the Company’s subsidiaries, including operational accounting and financial reporting related tasks, and assisting with quarterly SEC reporting.
Job Details: Staff Accountant
- Earn $20.82-$25.38/hour
- Temporary 3-month position.
Job Responsibilities: Staff Accountant
- Recording of appropriate daily and month-end closing journal entries.
- Timely reconciliation of balance sheet general ledger accounts.
- Review of monthly operating results versus prior month and budget.
- Communication of operating results to subsidiary management and accounting teams.
- Assisting Financial Planning & Analysis team with preparation of periodic forecasts.
- Preparation of required regulatory reports.
- Comply with all audit and regulatory requirements.
Job Requirements: Staff Accountant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external clients.
- Self-motivated and strong team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, understanding urgency and meeting deadlines.
- Display a high degree of accuracy and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Ability to learn and use new software and programs.
- Proficient in MS Office skills.