Innovative Staff Solutions is offering a Team Lead position in Evansville, Indiana. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Welcome new team members by issuing timecards and PPE.
- Ensure all staff has signed in on the sign-in sheet and signed out at the end of the shift.
- Enforce timeclock issues, including but not limited to failure to clock in/out, forgotten timecards, and lost timecards.
- Follow up throughout the shift with the assigned line, ensuring all return to the line from breaks and lunch on time.
- Send a brief end-of-shift recap to the branch.
- Monitor PPE throughout the shift to ensure all team members adhere to proper procedures.
- Resolve minor personnel issues and scan counselings issued over to the branch.
- Forward any request for time off forms submitted by team members – team lead will approve or decline, schedule permitting.
- Communicate with on-location supervisors and relay issues to the branch if needed.
- Attend monthly meetings at the branch.
- 1st Shift: 6:00am – 4:30pm.
- Monday – Friday with the possibility for mandatory overtime.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for 10-12 hour shifts.
- Previous warehouse or assembly experience is preferred but not required.
- Must show great attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation and an excellent work ethic.
- Must be fluent in Haitian Creole due to the large number of Non-English speakers.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Team Lead position? Contact our office at 812-401-2909.