Innovative Staff Solutions is hiring for an Administrative Assistant (Temporary) with a client in Terre Haute, IN. This is an entry-level position that would allow the right candidate to develop those specialized skills in the HR field.
Job Details: Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
- Earn $19.00/hour.
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:30pm; Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Temporary – 12 weeks.
Job Requirements: Administrative Assistant
- Perform clerical functions such as data entry, copying, compiling, sorting, and filing for the Human Resources Department, the EHS Department, and other departments as needed.
- Perform reception duties while providing excellent customer service. These duties include:
- Answering and handling the facilities’ main telephone service.
- Greeting visitors and guests, notifying personnel that their visitor/guest has arrived, directing them to their destination of their visit.
- Overseeing the company’s visitor and guest safety procedures.
- Performing front desk activities such as providing copies of commonly used documents to employees as needed, acting as a main source of support for employees and guide employees in the proper channel of direction as needed.
- Maintain onboarding and training documentation and assist in orientation activities as needed.
- Assist the Human Resource and EHS Departments (and other departments as necessary) with various projects, reports or duties as needed.
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to assist/complete various projects or duties.
- Assist in employee engagement activities, including the Community Involvement Committee.
- Complete filing for the Human Resource, EHS, and other departments as necessary while maintaining confidentiality requirements.
- Assist the EHS Department with completing various inspection requirements.
- Participate in the company’s Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Program.
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned by Human Resource Manager and/or other plant management.
- Other duties as assigned.