Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Warehouse positions in Jacksonville, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Moving, processing, shipping, receiving, and controlling raw donations.
- Salvaging and recycling inventory and stored inventory.
- Working independently while fostering a strong team atmosphere.
- Day Shift: 7:55am – 4:35pm
- Monday – Friday
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to climb shelving fixtures up to 10ft high.
- Ability to push and pull over 150lbs.
- Ability to bend and reach overhead repetitively.
- Six months experience working in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Requires the ability to analyze a situation, recognize potential issues before they arise, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to be consistently at work and on time on scheduled workdays.
- Must convey information clearly through verbal communication.
- Must possess the ability to interact with people in a manner which enhances their dignity, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Must possess the ability to use pallet jack with loads ranging from 100 to 700lbs safely.
- Must possess the ability to perform a combination of tasks such as stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting, and carrying.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for over 27 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Warehouse positions? Contact our office at 217-585-1620.