This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Mid Level (2-5 Years Experience)
Required Education: GED Equivalent
This opportunity is working directly on the Innovative Staff Solutions Professional team in Decatur, IL. We are a family owned staffing firm, who have been in business for 22+ years, and still growing! We are looking for a Career Agent in Decatur, IL that is passionate about their job and looking for their next career opportunity. The Career Agent is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. Responsibilities include all aspects of client/customer satisfaction, including but not limited to:
- Interview and process candidates for available job opportunities.
- Ability to skill market quality candidates to clients.
- Excellent communication skills with clients via phone, email and in person.
- Data entry documentation into our HRIS system.
- Process hiring paperwork for all new employees placed on assignment.
- Process Worker’s Compensation paperwork to our Risk Manager.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Must excel in their communication skills
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to multi-task and are detail oriented
- Capable of handling difficult situations
- Strong sense of customer service
- Team Player
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Highly dependable
- Ability to work mandatory overtime as needed
- Past Customer Service positions for 3+ years
- Ability to travel within 30 miles of Decatur up to twice a week for client needs
Send resume to Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.