This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Management (Manager, Supervisor etc)
Innovative Staff Solutions is a family owned staffing agency that is growing leaps and bounds. We are seeking to add a Professional Recruiter to our Corporate office in Mattoon, IL. One of the responsibilities is to seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills to fill a particular position. To achieve this objective, the Director will work with hiring managers to develop recruiting plans and write job descriptions. Then, they will publicize openings by posting them in appropriate outlets and work toward developing a pool of qualified individuals.
- Function as a liaison between INNOVATIVE STAFF SOLUTIONS, the client and the candidate.
- Handle incoming communications; phone calls, email and letters/resumes.
- Determine client needs, refer qualified candidates and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description.
- Assign appropriate direct hire bill rates according to salary within established guidelines.
- Sell-a-skill qualified candidates to facilities/clients.
- Screen and evaluate qualified candidates for professional placement.
- Recruit, interview, and refer top candidates to our clients.
- Conduct reference checks on qualified candidates.
- Follow up with client consistently on referred candidates and status of position.
- Prepare and mail correspondence to companies hiring professional level positions.
- Post open positions on company website and additional websites to recruit qualified candidates.
- Participation in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Ask for referrals from good candidates, references and clients.
- Recruit passive candidates when possible.
- Submit required activity reports completed and in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- History of success evidenced by increased responsibilities and/or promotions.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
- Good planning and organizing skills to achieve business unit goals.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and maintain effectiveness during change.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
You may apply to this specific job here. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.