Seeking “PEOPLE” people! Innovative Staff Solutions is growing, and we are seeking a skilled individual to fill the position of Staffing Specialist on our internal team. This full-time position is based in our Nashville, IL branch office. As a Staffing Specialist for ISS, you will be an essential part of pairing qualified candidates together with our valued customers!
Ideal candidates will have impeccable customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, and enjoy a progressive, people-centric environment.
- Screen, interview, and place potential candidates into available positions based on skillset and career goals.
- Communicate with clients to update current job opportunities other information relevant to job seekers considering open positions.
- Process new hire paperwork when employees are placed on assignment.
- Work with our Risk Management Department to process Worker’s Compensation paperwork and perform investigations as needed.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective and active employees and clients and route as appropriate.
- Must have previous customer experience and genuinely enjoy working with people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Be detail oriented and organized.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be dependable and able to work M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm (with occasional overtime).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- 90-day structured training program
Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service, staffing company that has been in business for over 29 years. Rooted in the commitment to provide 5-star customer service, ISS now operates more than 25 current locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri.
Innovative Staff Solutions is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve through charitable donations and giving of our time and effort. ISS employees are provided opportunities to participate in team outreach projects as well as guidance and recognition for individual contributions within their area.
Innovative Staff Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and need.