Innovative Staff Solutions is currently recruiting Assembly Workers in Princeton, KY, offering a host of attractive benefits including weekly pay, immediate health coverage, and the potential for full-time employment. Our streamlined hiring process ensures you can start working swiftly. Join our team today and become a part of a world-class production environment.
- Install parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Stock and set up assigned workstation according to assigned documents.
- Use hand and torque tools, presses, washers, functional test stands, and assembly lines.
- Monitor the quality of parts and assemblies.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift 6:00am – 2:15pm | 6:30am – 2:45pm.
- 2nd Shift 2:00pm – 10:15pm | 2:30pm – 10:45pm.
- 3rd Shift 10:00pm-6:15am | 10:30pm – 6:30am.
- Monday – Friday with the opportunity for overtime.
- This is a climate-controlled facility.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
As an employee of this light industrial factory, you’ll see the results of your efforts as you contribute to the creation of top-quality, high-performing products! Upon full-time hire, benefits include a wage increase, paid vacation days, immediately available health insurance, and a 401(k) opportunity for you to help prepare for your future. This client also offers ample room for growth and advancement. You’ll also love that this facility is climate-controlled environment all year round!
As an employee of ISS you will be paid for your hard work every week, can access health benefits right away, have the opportunity to refer your friends for a referral bonus, and enjoy the opportunity for full-time hire (usually after only 90 days)! In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Assembly Worker positions? Contact our office at 270-917-0200.