Innovative Staff Solutions is offering Assembly Operator positions in Paris, Illinois. Our employees receive weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, and the opportunity for full-time hire. Our process is quick and easy so we can get you to work fast! Join our team today!
- Performing primary processes or final assembly of manufactured parts as a team.
- Loading and unloading materials or parts from production machinery.
- Processing or assembling processed parts into finished product.
- Performing quality review and separating out bad parts.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Assisting department personnel in clean-up operations and machine changes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm – 12:30pm.
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am.
- Monday – Friday with overtime available on Saturday.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to see fine details and colors.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Must possess strong organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
Flex Employee Benefits:
As an employee of ISS you will enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate health benefits, referral bonuses, and the opportunity to be hired on full time with our client after 90 days!
In business for nearly 30 years, Innovative Staff Solutions is a family-owned, full-service staffing agency operating in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Specializing in bringing the area’s top employers together with qualified candidates, we offer flex, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and professional opportunities. Let us help you find your career today!
Questions about our Assembly Operator positions? Contact our office at 812-233-3742.